Hand crafted stunning, colorful string bracelets using antique Czechoslovakian buttons. Looks great alone or in a stack. These are the perfect adornment to that summer dress!
- Leather backing with crystal stones
- Vintage Czechoslovakian glass buttons
- Avoid water, do not shower or swim with bracelets
- Sizes vary; string toggle can be tighter or looser.
- SMALL: Watermelon, Aqua, Lavender; MEDIUM: Yellow, Cerise; LARGE: Berry & Dandelion
- Made in Israel
Born out of an African heritage with a deep love for everything African and the Middle East, Thabang is an African Sotho word meaning “to be happy”. Esi is a word evoking energy and joy. The creators behind Thabang Esi both have Southern African heritage, and a love for the artifacts of Northern Africa, as well as a deep respect for the elegance of Eastern European fine design. Combining their roots and individual talents in beading, weaving and a naturally sophisticated flair, they have created a beautiful collection of jewelry which varies in style and design.