Spectacular acrylic and Swarovski crystal cocktail ring you can wear day to night. Speaks to your sense of high fashion and style.
- Made in France
- Materials: Acrylic and Swarovski crystal
- Acrylic square ring with a width of .6" in the upper part
- Three Swarovski crystals are assembled in square.
- 2 Colors available: Golden Shadow or Ardoise Grey
- Available in three sizes: 6, 7.5 or 9
Jean-Baptiste Michel created Miravidi Bijoux in 2000. Using his interiors and architectural background, Michel chooses clean design and contemporary lines in his works. “Miravidi” loosely translated from the Latin, means wonderment. Michel uses resin glass, polycarbonate, and Swarovski crystals to show transparency and the movement of light in his modern design. Miravidi has boutiques in Paris, Biarritz and Antibes. His pieces have been featured in a myriad of design publications including Elle, Cosmopolitan, and Femme Actuelle. His designs have been worn on celebrities, royalty and heads of state.