Handmade candle made in Paris, France.
- Each candle comes with sewn stitched fabric and logo
- Made of pure grapeseed wax, GMO and pesticide free. Organic cotton wick, fragrance free of phthalates.
- Available in Cedar and Indigo
- Indigo: An Asian-inspired fragrance of blue bamboos Japanese apple trees, and lotus flowers.
- Cedar: A fresh pine scent with cedar undertones
- Black Thé: Ceylon black tea, mixed with sweet spices and sparkling bergamot
- Indigo is a slightly smaller candle than Cedar and Black Thé.
eCOUSU DE FIL BLANC is a French artisanal soap company reimagining the everyday ritual of washing. Inspired by founder Carole Dichampt's background in textiles and aromatherapy, and her passion for nature, their natural soap bars combine vegetable oils and botanicals to give a purifying experience that is kind to both your body, and the environment. Exploring rituals of beauty, each soap is encased in elegant printed papers and finished with hand-stitched threads, adding a touch of TLC to your daily routine.