One-of-a-kind, artful jewelry hand-stitched in Italy using semi-precious stones and beads including carnelian, emerald, agate and ruby. Each piece is hand-crafted and unique.
- Each necklace is made with micro semi-precious stones including carnelian & emerald and agate & ruby
- Beads are strung together using a knot to knot technique
- Each piece of jewelry may have imperfections making it solely unique
- All the material and fabrics used are extremely delicate~avoid getting them wet
- All necklaces are lariat style
- Measures approximately 16.5"
Antonia Rossi and Valerie Donati, the creative forces behind Antomoon, met three years ago in Bologna, Italy. Antomoon is the intersection of France and Italy, two cultures woven together. Each piece is unique, based on the choice of material. Embroidery, weaving, and beading techniques are overlapped to rediscover and capture the past through their jewelry pieces. Using semi-precious stones and antique glass beads from Venetian warehouses, garments are unstitched, necklaces are disassembled and new embroidered jewelry pieces are created. The amulet and talisman are thematically represented, preserving the magic of good luck charms and mysticism. Antomoon makes use of all materials, thread, fabric and beads to create one-of-a-kind details which cannot be reproduced.